#10

Hello Assalamualaikum.

I'm having like a zoo of butterflies in my stomach! Guess what I did? HAHAHAHAHA. I applied for the src and.....got myself in the 20 shortlisted candidates. God Idk it's just scaryyyyyyyy. So ive to do my manifesto in like a week and i dont even hv any idea..... hElp. I have cold feet and and nervous and i cant speak well ah in front of ppl T.T

So ive to prepare my logo (lol) and poster (lol) to be hung all around tha academic block. Gulp. But mama doesnt seem supporting. She said apa apa je as long as it doesnt interrupt yr study then it's ok. I think mama mcm.... Does not agree with that and she insisted me on just being a mere student or just get another jawatan which is not bwp or alk. I know I'm least liked so i bet i'll be seeing my posters in the drains everywhere. which would be pretty sad. yeah. I jst hope i'll be able to speak. Bcs I cant even speak in front of ppl.

Trying to make my self braveeeee steaaaaaady hakhak.
Even if u are scared, be brave.
Talk even yr voice shakes.
Stand even yr knees quake.

Comments