#54

Wow it is already 2015. 
(And call me lame but I'm still on Blogger hahahhahhaha. *gosok Blogger sikit ala ala kucing*)

I AM ALREADY 18!!!! Well, maybe not yet officially but I've reached legal age. Ceh padahal sama je. Still the same person. I have so much to know. A whole world to travel. A lot of people to meet. And I hope I would have the chance to do what I've always wanted to do. To go to places I've always wanted to go. And meet people I've always wanted to meet. e.g. Luke Hemmings, Zayn Malik ehehehe.

Alhamdulillah. I feel ok now. Like I'm not sad but I am also not so happy so I'm just ok. Idk if it's just me, but the roller coaster of life really does exist kan? Like sometimes we feel like everything has fallen into place and then there's this time where everything feels not right, which I could say the way Allah wants us to come back to him, pray, cry to him, tell him. Maybe.

Hope sometimes can hurt kan. When we hope so much and then it doesnt happen. When we hope for something, but we dont get it. When we put our hopes on people, and they decide to run away, together with the hope. Having to convince ourselves that there is no more hope. Having hopes, losing hopes. But then again, hope is what keeps us going. And for that, I'll never stop hoping. I hope for a better future. A better life. A better me. And then maybe, just maybe, we'll meet again, when we're much better for each other. For now, I understand that there's no more hope. And there's also this maybe, we won't. Maybe we have better future, for both of us. He knows best. And til that time comes, I'll never stop hoping, dreaming, working & praying for a good life, insyaAllah.

Again I must say, my silver lining better be gold for I've been patient for so long....

Comments

  1. Theres alot of hope there. Those are actually dreams. If you wanna get everything you want. If yoi wanna be happy. Focus on Allah and focus on Jannah. Cause there, you can get whatever you want in life. Anything. So dont stop dteaming. Be closer to Allah.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment