#66

I'm just gonna go on and do what I love. There are a lot of things I haven't figured out. My plans are still blurry. My grip on life is not that firm. But I know I am progressing although it is a lil bit slow. Maybe we all have different journeys. Be it slow or fast. Just don't stop. Looking back, I do regret a lot of things. But the past is the reason for the future. I can't let my past dictates me. Some things are becoming better. Some things just need full stop. Like why am I in a public local uni? That needs a full stop. If you think public local unis are not good, if they are not what you prefer, by all means, go somewhere better. If your words are not helping, are not kind, keep it to yourself. I am not the best example. This is my path and our paths do not have to be the same.

All I know is that this path is gonna bring me somewhere too. God doesn't put me here for no reason. There are people I need to meet and lessons I need to learn. Maybe this is His way to remind me to always keep my feet on the ground. It's gonna be one hell of a ride ahead.

Comments