#68

Honestly, if you think I'm living a great life, you're wrong. Of course, some parts are good. Those are the parts I show to people, to you. You never know behind closed doors. You never know how much I regret some parts. You never know those dreams I haven't reached. You never know my disappointment. You never know those nights I cry wishing I had more. You never know what I went through to be where I am right now. Trust me, social media is just a facade. There's much more to me than what I let people see.

This post is not for me to boast around. I dedicate this to some people (e.g. some juniors) who think I'm an inspiration (????). I am still working on myself. I am just the way you are.

Work on yourself. Be a better version. Be yourself. Be the you, you are comfortable in. Be who you wanna be. And always alwayss alwaysss, be grateful. You will never feel enough until you are grateful.

And [remember] when your Lord proclaimed, 'If you are grateful, I will surely increase you [in favor]; but if you deny, indeed, My punishment is severe.' 14:7 Al Quran

Comments